ZAE La plaine
5, rue Georges BESSE
firstname.lastname@example.org | +33 (0)4 67 59 24 25
SAS with capital of 337 088 € | SRC Montpellier B 329.605.760 | Intracommunity VAT number : FR68 329 605 760
Publication director : M. Frédéric COMTE
Hosting of sites and platforms is managed by SOLEM.
PERSONAL DATA :
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Solem undertakes, as part of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users of its services, as well as to respect their privacy.
WHY DOES SOLEM PROCESS YOUR DATA ?
Solem only processes personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Solem does not process this data in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
1 - Solem processes your data as part of the execution of a contract
To this end, the goals pursued by Solem are as follows :
- Order Management, Processing and Tracking
- Account creation
- Content creation and sharing
- Creating and sharing photos (compressed data)
- Creating and sharing audio messages (compressed data)
- Notifications necessary for the operation of the proposed services (example: actimetry, use of badges)
- Geolocations necessary for the operation of the proposed services (example: use of BLE, WIFI, GPS, 3G functions)
Your data is kept for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes. For processing relating to the performance of the contract, the data may be kept for a maximum of three years from the end of the contractual relationship.
2 - Solem also carries out data processing for purposes other than the strict execution of contracts. In this case, Solem ensures that it has a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing. Furthermore, treatments may be the subject, as necessary, of the collection of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
To this end, the purposes pursued by Solem are as follows :
- Inform by subscribing to Newsletters
- Answer questions, advise
- Meet the operating needs of the services (Cookies).
- The cookies used by Solem are only used to maintain the user session after authentication. These are exclusively functional cookies, which can however be refused by configuring your browser settings.
Your data is kept for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes mentioned above.
WHAT DATA IS PROCESSED ?
Depending on the case, Solem processes your personal data, collected directly from you or resulting from the use of products or services.
Solem only processes data or a category of data if it is strictly necessary for the purpose pursued. .
Solem processes the following categories of data :
- Identification data: Name, first name ...
- Personal characteristics: date of birth
- Contact details: postal address, email, telephone number, etc.
- Economic and financial data: means of payment, payment history, etc.
- Connection, use of services and interaction data
- Products and services owned or used and associated content
- Location data
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA ?
The data collected is intended for Solem's online services and Solem's internal services (according to contractual conditions).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You have the right to access, modify, digitally forget and delete data concerning you. You can request the portability of these. You also have the right to object to the processing carried out or to request its limitation.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
HOW IS YOUR DATA SECURE ?
SOLEM ensures that your data is treated securely and confidentially, including when certain operations are carried out by partners. To this end, SOLEM has implemented the appropriate organizational measures to preserve the confidentiality and privacy of the persons concerned. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and according to the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation. These measures protect against the loss, misuse, modification and deletion of the personal data concerned. SOLEM guarantees the security of data and servers, accessibility as well as the progressive and corrective maintenance of the associated services. SOLEM ensures the integrity of partitioned backups.
Customer requests or requests are made directly to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2020 SOLEM. All rights reserved.